INSBDominatorINSBDominator

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness: Incrimination Madness: Incrimination

These are getting weaker and weaker. Its getting harder and harder for me to distinguish each episode from the last. I feel like I've seen this one before at certain points. No REAL cliffhanger, and no increase in the stakes or increase in the action at any point make this a very weak entry into the series for me.

What ever happened to the bullet time stuff and dynamic shots? Everything is so static now :\

2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

Superb animation

I didn't find the premise too exciting or interesting, but I like the charm and the feel of the video, not to mention the great animation. 9/10 for me.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Very underwhelming to say the least.

I was very disappointed by this flash video. You can do a LOT better Krinkels. I can't, but you can. You know what is expected of your own series. The action was boring, the music was VERY underwhelming and calm/quiet, and the whole plot just makes no sense whatsoever anymore. Not to mention that this is probably the shortest Madness movie to date, maybe barely losing out to the very first Madness. I'm really sorry to have to say this, as I've loved EVERY Madness prior to this one, but 4/10 is the best I can give it. Good luck with the future projects, Krinkels. I'm still rootin for ya.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This game more than makes up for, what I consider to be, very disappointing entries in the Madness series starting after Madness 7. Excellent work guys. Finally a Madness game that actually simulates the badassery!

Anaksha Mini Adventures 2 Anaksha Mini Adventures 2

Am I the only one that this game isn't working for anymore? I click play and the screen just stays black. Checked my storage settings and it says it's using 0 KBs, set it to something higher and it doesn't save the settings, just stays at 0 KBs. Tried emptying my cache, cookies, everything...

Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

Gotta admit

This was pretty unimaginative. The whole censorship thing doesn't even apply to Super Mario, the gameplay is pretty bland and glitchy, which is pretty sad since it's based off of a game that came out in the 80s and still manages to be less exciting, and saying that it's like that because of the SOPA act doesn't really make me believe so. Maybe if this was a flash video instead of a glitchy game, it would sit better with me.

How did this even make front page?

Luna Ascension Remix Luna Ascension Remix

Your breakdowns are so sick dude, good drums that aren't repetitive, excellent rhythm and tune. Overall a very good entry man. Very impressive.

Just Can't Shake It Just Can't Shake It

I like it.

This sounds like something straight out of Ape Escape. I love it.

-Descent- -Descent-

This is definitely Metal Gear-ish.

Excellent collaboration, guys. I love it.

Tamadrum responds:

Thanks, Metal Gear-ish is awesome!