INSBDominatorINSBDominator

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness: Incrimination Madness: Incrimination

These are getting weaker and weaker. Its getting harder and harder for me to distinguish each episode from the last. I feel like I've seen this one before at certain points. No REAL cliffhanger, and no increase in the stakes or increase in the action at any point make this a very weak entry into the series for me.

What ever happened to the bullet time stuff and dynamic shots? Everything is so static now :\

2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

Superb animation

I didn't find the premise too exciting or interesting, but I like the charm and the feel of the video, not to mention the great animation. 9/10 for me.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Very underwhelming to say the least.

I was very disappointed by this flash video. You can do a LOT better Krinkels. I can't, but you can. You know what is expected of your own series. The action was boring, the music was VERY underwhelming and calm/quiet, and the whole plot just makes no sense whatsoever anymore. Not to mention that this is probably the shortest Madness movie to date, maybe barely losing out to the very first Madness. I'm really sorry to have to say this, as I've loved EVERY Madness prior to this one, but 4/10 is the best I can give it. Good luck with the future projects, Krinkels. I'm still rootin for ya.

Obama's Inauguration Obama's Inauguration

Cool.

That was actually pretty funny. I was expecting something blatantly racist (this IS Newgrounds, after all), but it was really great. Keep up the great work.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Wow.

That was the single most amazing flash video I've ever seen, not to mention the longest. Alvin, you sir, have my respect. 15/10

Madness Inaguration Madness Inaguration

Heh.

It was okay, but as previously said, the animation needs a lot of work. Headed in the right direction though ;)

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Amazing.

Proxicide. You are my new favorite flash artist. That video was just simply godly, as are your other ones. I really hope you get somewhere with those skills, because they're simply out of this world. Beautiful.

My Pivot Animations My Pivot Animations

Cool.

Could have been great if it was a lot longer. I dunno what a "pivotal animation" is and if that advocates the short length, but I started getting into it and then *poof*, it was over. 6/10

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Beautiful.

I'm at a lost for words. All I have to say is damn, that was fuckin amazing...thank you for rewarding my eyes with that beautiful movie :)

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

One of the funniest movies in a long time.

I love this movie because it hilariously captures the ignorance of the characters in the game. Haha great job on the video, I've watched it about 10 times already, I simply love it! Hope to see more great parodies in the future.